GLOBOND PVDF spray painted solid aluminium panel
GLOBOND Fluorocarbon aluminum panel is made from aluminum alloy supplied by world famous big enterprises. The surface is coated with fluorocarbon PVDF paint of PPG from USA .DGL Camel from Australia or Akzonobel from Netherlands .Fluorocarbon aluminum panel is composed of plate, reinforcement bars and racks etc.
It is composed of plate, reinforcement bars and corner racks. The corner racks can be shaped from plate or punched or riveted at the edge. The reinforcement bars are soldered on back of plate to reinforce intensity and hardness of whole pane, this structure gives the panel better flatness and shock resistance as well as the long lifetime. If you want it to be sound and thermal insulation, we can add sound and thermal insulating material inside the panel.
|Item||Solid aluminium panel|
|Thickness||1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm,ect|
|Alu Alloy||1100, 3003, 5052|
|Treatment||PPG USA or Akzo PVDF coating, Power coating|
|Delivery time||20 days|
|Certificate||ISO9001:2008, American ASTM, British BS standard, SGS, European CE, Singapore PSB, Russian GOST, Chinese GB/T 17748-2008|
|Packing||Wooden case or Bubble film|
& Colorful finish
& Prime paint
& Aluminium panel pretreatment layer
& Aluminium alloy face-plate
& Aluminium plate pretreatment layer
1. The hardness is up to Mohs' scale 6.0, higher than steel but lower than diamond.
2. Scratch resistant and easy to clean, far better in cleaning than fluorocarbon coating and powder injection.
3. Discoloration proof and environment resistant, it is not discolored under sunshine.
4. Alkalinity or acidity resistant and isolation (A grade fireproof level)
5. Easy for installation
6. Lifetime up to 50 years with unchanged performance
7. Available for artistically decoration without changing performance.
8. Corrosion resistant, salty fog test over 2000 hours.
9. Strong chemical corrosion resistant.
10. It can inhibit bacteria from growing, easy to clean
11. The material is produced from mineral substance without any harmful substance.
Curtain wall of buildings;